Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
- What are the top 3 skills needed for your job? Communication, creativity, & organization.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you aren’t working? Travel.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I’m most proud of being in a position to affect organizational change. Coming into a company with a well-established management team that has an extremely long history, it has been incredibly fulfilling to bring my voice and perspective to a number of high-level discussions that challenge the status quo and propose change.
- What is your favorite work tool? The most useful tool is probably Google Sheets, but my favorite is InDesign.
- What did you want to be as a child? A lawyer.
- What movie have you seen nearly a hundred times? Mallrats or Empire Records.
- Do you have any specialized training that prepared you for this role? Yes, I have my B.S. in Business Administration & Marketing.