Rob Stubben, P.E.
Director - Renewable Energy
- Who is your role model? Thomas Edison.
- What are the top 3 skills needed for your job? Listening, problem-solving, & innovating.
- What is your favorite work tool? Bluebeam.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? Bill Gates. He is a philanthropist and one of the most capable leaders I have witnessed in the present day. I would love to learn what wisdom he has to offer.
- What quote do you live by? “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” – Lao Tzu
- What did you want to be as a child? A pilot.
- Do you have any specialized training that prepared you for this role? Yes, I have a B.S. in Civil Engineering.