Director - Growth & Development
- What are the top 3 skills needed for your job? Emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, and the ability to see the big picture.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you aren’t working? That’s a tough question. I love kayaking with my two daughters and playing a musical instrument. A kayak, a guitar, some snacks, and my girls on the water is absolute bliss.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? Tom Keller.
- What is your favorite material possession? My Gibson blues guitar
- What did you want to be as a child? A test pilot, and eventually an astronaut. After I got glasses, I wanted to become an aeronautical engineer.
- What is something most people don’t know about you? I used to be a professional reptile breeder.
- Do you have any specialized training that prepared you for this role? Yes, I have a certificate in Project Management from UC Davis.